Tiring work is beginning. 3rd time to clean those freaks, oops, I mean freaking unrecyclable craps. Nothing much that I suppose I can do, but I'll sit and wait to see what will happen. I'm thinking of composing a song, pick up my dusted guitar, singing and cheering up. But I guess my talent has vanished T_T Or throw me ideas to wring any AndApp? Oooh, nice new term huh, AndApp, lol... Guess this neutral unpaid organisation will help my cleansing process? :D For those who doesn't know Malay, it means Cleanse, or clean (perfectly?).
3.0 shows exactly that the cleansing process is at the 3rd time, but not by me, of course, of the people, by the people, for the people :D These are the venues we're doing cleaning work, maybe sitting there to chat about life, or cleaning up, picking up rubbish, discuss how to keep our environment clean, etc.
3.0 shows exactly that the cleansing process is at the 3rd time, but not by me, of course, of the people, by the people, for the people :D These are the venues we're doing cleaning work, maybe sitting there to chat about life, or cleaning up, picking up rubbish, discuss how to keep our environment clean, etc.
I strongly believe that this is a very healthy exercise to have a good healthy living environment. Some people might not appreciate it much, or articulate it in a wrong way, it's fine, as long as it's a good intention and initiative, and we do good deeds for our livelihood. If there're some gangsters trying to sabotage, and we great need help from someone, I guess these are the people that we can contact with.
Also, to keep ourselves from trouble, and be a responsible person, we should follow this too:
and this
buena suerte
No comments:
Post a Comment