
When something happens, it keeps happening... Forgot which saint said that. Ever since I write my blog for the first time, here is another brand new experience happened to me yesterday -- I BOUGHT MY 1ST MP3 PLAYER!!! It's iPOD Shuffle (my favourite blue :)) Holy Moo~~~~~~~
So what's so great about buying an MP3 player? Yeah, it's not so great at all to most of the people. But it's super duper tension to me, and awkward to me too. Coz' I'm the one saying buying a seperate mp3 player is a waste (coz' I owe an N80), especially iPOD products, so damn expensive. Hoahahaha....真的是自打嘴巴……
Then why I changed my mind suddenly? Sure I've prepared myself tons of reasons to comfort myself ler, hehe...
1. My N80's battery couldn't last long if I listen to songs (really?!)
2. I need music to do sports since I didn't exercise for quite a while (sick ler, skipping gym coz' traveling ler), carrying a N80 isn't a good way to listening to music, hehe...
3. The only cool, small, bluish, really portable when I jog is iPOD Shuffle
4. A lot more.... Hehe...
Well well, ok, I lied. I bought iPOD because I want my very 1st to-jog-with MP3 player (this is true) to be a cool one. So.... Haha...
Not agree, see the ad :) From YouTube :)
2 comments:
Hmm...if it added with FM radio..then..."wow"..
Anyway, cool gadget for...cool people :)
Camel in Beijing
Yeah, no radio... You're cool, you should get one too.... Hehe....
Post a Comment